Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dash: Traffic

Disclaimer {read before looking at the pictures}: Lynden loves cars (I may have mentioned that before) and I know he has a lot.

We have no 2 that are the same.  He can tell you something about almost every car.  He has a lot (and he'll get more on Christmas morning)!

Dash put them to good use last night







Now, I thought it was a parade but Lynden corrected me this morning "look at all the traffic mommy". 

An update on yesterday's post: Lynden's listening ears were on for most of the day.  I was gone all day but Danny said with the exception of quiet time Lynden was a pretty good listener.  Guess we should learn to stick to the chocolate advent calendar after dinner instead of after quiet time. 

*************************************************************************

We are down to the final 2 days of Cans for Comments

I touched base with a few of my co-hosts yesterday and it seems to be going well (it could always be better). 

So, if you have not done so already (even if you have go again), please visit Liz at Funny PostPartum Lady, Dawn at Dawn's Disaster, Kera at Nugget on a Budget, and Shary at Shary Loves You and leave them a comment and follow them via GFC. 

(A BIG Thank you for the shout out yesterday from Liz, I had almost 20 comments left yesterday!)

Remember: it all goes to local charities. 

6 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this idea! You are so creative! My husband and I have been so wiped out after the kids go to bed we haven't even been having as much fun with it as we thought we would.. :( Yesterday we even forgot to move him! Yikes! Good thing the boys didn't see he was still in the same spot and i was about to sneak him out and hide him quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly anal about lists, so I have a go to list for when I'm uninsipred.

      Delete
  2. cute idea. i'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop!
    http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. My son who is a car junkie (collects them/loves them) saw me reading your post and said "mom, let's do THAT!!". He even has the rug with the streets so he was asking me who the elf was and why he was there and where could he get one!! I love your creative and inventive ideas on how to keep the Elf on the Shelf exciting.

    I hope you are having a lovely week my dear and thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come back and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete