Monday, December 17, 2012

Dash: The Best Find

I wanted to wait until Lynden found Dash this morning to post this.  It took over an hour, and would have taken longer if I hadn't "helped".

This is where Dash hid last night




This morning Lynden could not find him... anywhere.  He looked in all rooms, downstairs, even in the fridge and still nothing.  I was determined to let him find him on his own. 

Even Alyssa joined Lynden in searching rooms calling "Dah, are you?" (Alyssa speak), and still no luck. 

Lynden eventually decided to stop searching and play with his car ramp and cars. 

I took the following picture:


Lynden, look up!!
After breakfast I showed the picture to Lynden and asked him who he saw in the picture, to which he said "me".  I asked him if there was anyone else in the picture; I was told "no".  I told him to look closer.  After scanning the whole picture, 3" from his face, he quietly said "Dash" and slid off my lap and ran into his room. 

I think it was my favourite finding of Dash so far. 

3 comments:

  1. That was a good spot for sure! It also teaches Lynden to look beyond the surface...it was perfect and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete