Friday, December 7, 2012

Dash: O Christmas Tree

What a handy little elf we have. 

I was feeling a little late on getting some sort of sign of Christmas (Dash has been here a week) and viola!  Dash solved that






He brought us a Christmas tree!!!  A real one, which I don't think I've had in at least 10 years. 

He also brought us a big mess, which is okay since we needed a good vacuuming anyways. 

Now we need to find some time to decorate it and Christmas will have officially arrived in our house!

*****************************************************************************

Remember, I'm hosting Cans for Comments

For every comment left I will donate 1 can of food and for every 5 GFC followers I will donate $1. 

Make sure you stop by Funny Postpartum Lady, Dawn's Disaster, Nugget on a Budget, and Shary Loves You. 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lynden has spent all morning trying to figure out how Dash got the tree into the house

      Delete
  2. That elf, is coming in today from Amazon. I keep seeing people posting pictures of it, and I never knew anything about it til I finally asked on Facebook. How funny. Love the tree. It looks ominous. Will we see pics of it decorated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way last year, saw it all over Pinterest and didn't get it. I'm happy we got one (next year we're adding a second one).
      And, yes, I will take pictures of it once it's decorated (mid next week)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, you've helped me reach my first marker for followers :o)

      Delete
  4. That Dash! Good thing he's so darn cute, it helps to overlook the messes he likes to leave behind sometimes, hey?! Can't wait to see pics of the tree all decorated. Merry HoHo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dash.. Our Chevy climbed to the top of our tree last night but I can't imagine hauling an entire tree in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Aloha Hop.
    Hope you will hop over and follow me back.
    Also, I have a weekly link-up and I would love for you to add some of your ideas! It runs Wed-Fri. There is currently a give-away happening. Check it out!

    Be blessed,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/12/moms-library-8-for-me-and-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to do a real Christmas tree tradition in my family. I've only had one ever and they smell so lovely. Those elves creep me out, but at least yours is doing a good deed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete