Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dash: Breakfast Of Elves

Dash would like to thank Pinterest for today's idea



poor Dash wasn't tall enough,
 he needed a booster in the booster seat

yummy; elf sized doughnuts
****************************************************************************

 Day 3 of Cans for Comments .

Hope you can join us for a day of donating. Click here to find the link up. You can choose you're marker and donation amount.

For every comment left I will donate 1 can of food and for every 5 new GFC followers I will donate $1.

14 comments:

  1. I love the elf-sized donuts! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those Cheerio donuts? That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I want to do an elf on the shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I saw it on Pinterest and it is on my list to try this year! Thank you very much for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helped that we just made gingerbread houses and had some left over icing and sprinkles :o)

      Delete
  5. So cute! I keep seeing these Elves on Pinterest. I will probably do the Elf on the Shelf next year.. I think my son will be old enough for it next year :)


    I'm your newest follower from the Monday Mingle
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son was 3 when we started; my daughter is just about 2 and doesn't understand what's going on but loves Dash (she makes him dance)

      Delete
  6. THis is so cutek I love his messy face! I'm a new follower stopping by from the GFC Hop. Please feel free to stop by my blog, and follow if you like.

    http://amrsandamama.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! I found you on the bloghop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd hop on by and follow me back!!

    Happy Holidays!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete