Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dash: Roasting Marshmallows

Yesterday Lynden and his friend Viena decorated gingerbread houses, as per Lynden's advent calendar.   They both seemed to have a lot of fun; I didn't think they would actually finish them but they proved me wrong. 




Anyways, I guess Dash liked the gingerbread house.






Today's advent activity: go out for lunch. 

**************************************************************************

Cans for Comments is taking place Dec 7-15 with my wonderful co-hosts Funny Postpartum Lady, Dawn's Disaster, and Nugget on a Budget. (Go and check them out but don't follow them yet, wait until the 7th so we can get more donations for local food banks).

I'm challenging all bloggers to participate for 1 day - you choose your donation and marker.

Grab the button (copy and paste) and spread the word.

8 comments:

  1. I love this one!! Adorable!!! I am definitely going to do this one!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha our elf was eating marshmallows yesterday.. but not roasting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm returning the favor. I never did the Elf on the Shelf... what a cute idea! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought to make a village! Love the roasting marshmallows, great idea! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete