Friday, October 28, 2011
Five Question Friday - Oct 28
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Usually cotton, but we have a memory foam mattress that is painfully hot in the summer so then it would be nice to have silk. Not that we have any :-(
2. What time zone are you in?
Pacific Time Zone
3. What's your favourite part of the holiday season?
Spending time with family, even more so that we have kids now. It's great that our kids get to know everyone now that we're back.
4. What's your favourite "wintery" drink? (it doesn't have to be alcoholic)
Tea, I love tea. Especially Marco Polo Rouge, not that I know where to get it now. My sister used to work at a high end tea shop and they sold it there but the store doesn't sell it anymore. After 6 years I need to find a new flavour of tea (once my stash runs out).
5. In your opinion, what's the worst job in the world?
It sounds like a cop out but I think it sucks to be a politician. Nothing you do is "right" and there's always a lot of people who hate you. There's no winning.