Here's my Speed Date Info.
- Danny and I met in 2005 while going to school for Music Business. Even though we spent a lot of money to do nothing in that career path I think it was the best $15,000 I ever spent.
- After finishing with school we decided to move to the sunny Okanagan. It was the first time I'd ever considered moving away from "home" but I loved it, even when it hit -20. I made good friends and had a job I adored. If the opportunity ever arose to move back I'd leap at it.
- In 2008 we had Lynden.
us as a family of 3
- In 2009 Danny and I got married (it's wedding week, so you can check out more wedding stuff here)
one of my fav's from our wedding day
- In 2011 we had Alyssa - you can read about it here and here
not a great photo but us with our daughter
- We moved back home after Alyssa was born to be closer to the majority of our family. Last summer we moved back to Maple Ridge, where 90% of my family lives - I think they should consider renaming the town.
- I enjoy cooking and baking, which I
neverrarely did before I met Danny. Working in a knife store allows me to have some fantastic knives and gadgets.
- I don't have an artsy bone in my body but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be crafty (wanting and doing are, sadly, two different things. Thankfully Pinterest helps me think I could be crafty)
- My favourite part of my work day is coming home and seeing my kids' faces light up because I'm home. Nothing beats that feeling, Ever!
- I started this blog to document my kids lives; I love the idea that they can look back at this later in life.