Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Boots

This week we had to buy Lynden new shoes, again.  His feet grow ridiculously fast (since last August he's gone up 3 sizes). 

He was very excited at the idea of new shoes, which he normally fights us on.  Danny took him to the store and while there Lynden fell in love with a pair of rain boots, fireman rain boots. 

The moment he walked in the door he showed me his new boots and has been wearing them almost non-stop.  He wakes up in the morning and puts them on, he gets upset when I tell him to take them off before he crawls into bed, he's even figured out the best way to sit at the table with them still on.



Even Alyssa was excited about Lynden's new rain boots. 



Yes, I put her in them but she brought them to me and sat down so I could put them on her. 

I'm a little worried how he's going to handle out growing them, which I'm sure will happen before the summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment