Monday, September 26, 2011

A To Z

I have gotten a little behind on my blogging (both writing and reading) since late last week.  I got a little consumed with a 3 year old's Awesome birthday party (more on that later).  However, my brain is still a wee bit fried from it all and I was stuck as to what to blog about until I fill you in on our wonderful weekend. 


Then I found Sherry's post from Oh So Lovely and Bingo!  I had a post.  Enjoy!


A. Age: 26 (only for another 2 months)
B. Bed size: Queen and it's not big enough with 2 kids. 
C. Chore that you hate: Pretty much all of them.  Friday while waiting for our company to arrive Danny was hanging pictures and pointed out the dust on the frames and asked if it bugged me at all.  I told him I don't really see dust - I don't, so I'm guessing it doesn't bother me.
D. Dogs: None

E. Essential start to your day: Normally would be breakfast but the kidlets kinda want to be tended to first.  So, peeing...  I also pee before I do anything in the morning (don't look so grossed out, we all do it!)
F. Favorite color: Green, any shade
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold
H. Height: 5’9ish.  I say 'ish' because we had a sword at work Years ago that was 5'8" and I wasn't taller than it but I'm 99% sure I'm between 5'8" and 5'9"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None

J. Job title: Currently, SAHM.  Before: Assistant Manager
K. Kids: Lynden and Alyssa
L. Live: BC, Canada
M. Mother’s name: Katherine, but she likes to be called Barni
N. Nicknames: Bear (my mom and stepdad)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Had my tonsils out in 3rd grade and when I had each baby
P. Pet peeves: Those damned squeaky shoes - whoever designed those needs to be hung by their toes.  I HATE those shoes
Q. Quote from a movie: My first thought was "Freedom"


R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, Barbara and Miranda
T. Time you wake up:  MUCH earlier than I'd like (can be anywhere from 5:30-8:30am; I prefer the latter)

U. Underwear: Burgundy
V. Vegetable you hate: No idea... Jalapeno pepper... is it a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: Kids and husband
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and knee

Y. Yummy food that you make: Tonight it was Chicken Pot Sheppard's Pie but Danny's votes are Strawberry Rhubarb pie and my veggie lasagna (oh, I should make that soon)
Z. Zoo animal: When we were there on Sunday we saw a bunch, the Eagle was amazing.  We missed all the "cool" animals due to a wet train ride (I'll leave you with that cliff hanger so you'll read my zoo post later this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment