Friday, September 30, 2011
Five Question Friday - Sept 30
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Yes. I think it's only fair we apologize if we're wrong. How can we teach them about right and wrong if we don't follow the same rules. Thankfully Lynden is still small enough that he doesn't catch it most of the time.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely overpriced high school "must have"?
No. I kept a few things from high school but nothing like that.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life what would it be?
I don't know, which probably means I haven't found that perfect age yet.
4. What is your favourite (unused) baby name?
Everleigh. When Alyssa was born we were down to those 2 choices, with the decision made by Danny. We didn't go through many names when choosing the the kidlets. Danny and I had an agreement which made my job fairly easy. I got to name first boy and Danny got to name first girl. The second time around Danny got to choose the name either way since he got first girl and second boy. I had Lynden picked out since I was about 16 and had no girl names, so having a boy first made my life easy. If we should decide to have a third baby I'd get to name a girl and him a boy.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
At the moment, his swimming instructor. He's fine in the water, he's fine doing the skills but if the teacher comes near him it's full on screaming and crying. Hopefully he'll get over it next week when we don't go into the water with him (it sounds harsh but he can do it he just needs to listen and learn from the instructor).