Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
NO!  I'll try skydiving, but something about jumping off a bridge with a large elastic band tied to your ankles freaks me out.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I'll take either one.  A night out without the kids would be SO nice.  If it's summer, I'd enjoy going to a drive-in (Danny promised me many times to take me to the drive-in that was an hour from us when we lived in the Okanagan, but in 4 years we never made it). 

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No, I don't know that I could.  I go into the grocery store with a list and come out with half of it, mainly because I am not happy with the price of some items, or I have coupons that I've managed to have forgotten at home.  

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Pluck.  I waxed once and I had a reaction to it that scared me from it.  I like the look of waxed better but I stick with plucking, helps that I have excellent tweezers. 

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Hmm... I don't know.  With Facebook a lot of people I went to highschool with know what's going on in my life, so I don't know if there is anything that would surprise them. 


                                                                                                                              

     HAPPY CANADA EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment