Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday - July 29



1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I don't know.  I think it's a sweet idea but I think it's too much like a wedding.  I love my wedding day but it was never about the wedding for me; it was about becoming Danny's wife.  I wanted to go to city hall to get married and have a dinner out with our family afterwards but it somehow got turned into a real wedding. 

2. What sound/s annoy you the most? 
Lynden does this whine.... oh.my.word!  I cannot stand it.  I have no patience when he does it and often send him out of the room when he starts. 
I also cannot handle the beeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeep alarm clock.  It's annoying (which is the point) but it annoys me so much that I wake up in a bad mood.  Even Danny knows this so on the odd day when the switch hasn't made it over to radio and the beep starts he leaps for it aplogizing.  I'm not kidding, Instant bad mood. 

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
All boys.  I don't really know what to do with girls (this bodes well for Alyssa) and I had a hard time dealing with having a girl (I love her dearly).  I want to be a hockey mom and if Alyssa wants to play hockey that's fine by me but Lynden is much more likely to play. 

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
To some degree.  It's no secret that there are more natural remedies out there for things and every culture has it's own techniques.  It's all about finding what is right for you.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
In a heartbeat.  That's what family is for, to support and love eachother.  I would hate to see anyone be in a position where they could not take care of their children but it does happen and if I could help them or their children why wouldn't I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment