Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday - July 21





1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
Oh, I don't know.  I think I'd be shocked and then fearful that he would think I had cheated on him. 

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
I think any one of the parades we've been to this year.  It's been wonderful to see Lynden's excitement at them. 
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Not as often as I should. 

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I am not familiar with a body scan so I can't answer this really.  I've been patted down at concerts but I would imagine it's nothing like the pat downs at the airports.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
 We don't have country or state fairs here, but my favourite fair-like thing I've gone to was PNE at Playland.  It's chaotic and loud but when we were teens it was a blast to go to.  Fun rides, entertaining (and cheesy) shows, and good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment