1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated?
Yes. Most people don't use cursive writing very often. I use a combination of printing and cursive in my daily writing.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
A lot of info is in my Blackberry, but I rely on my monthly calendar for everything. I used to use a pocket calendar when I was working (mainly for work schedules) and I'd like to go back to using one, it was just so handy, but the calendar on the fridge allows Danny a chance to see what's going on too (not that it stops him from asking anyways). I prefer to write out stuff on a calendar, just easier for me to see than on my phone.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
Baby stuff I'm keeping (they have a box of memories and a box of clothes I can't part with - things like 1st outfit), my hockey box, computer towers (they have all my photos on them. I want to move them all to an external harddrive and store them somewhere else so if I should ever lose my computers I have a back up of our photos and videos).
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
City. I like being close to anything and everything. I'm not much of an outdoor person and I associate "country" as outdoorsy.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Amazing Race. I think it would be incredibly cool to compete in an around the world race. I don't know I'd want to do it with Danny since I could very much see us killing eachother, haha.