Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: Childhood Memory:
Every summer there was a girls' week.  My grandma, sister and I would meet up with 2 aunts and 2 sets of cousins (we were all in the same age group) and go to either Birch Bay or Weir's Beach (I'm not sure that's how it's spelt) or the occasional week at one of my aunt's house (I miss that house, it was so cool!).  It was one of the highlights of our summers; to swim, run around, swim, play, swim some more, find ways to scare the younger sisters, and get in some more swimming. 

This particular summer we were in Birch Bay where my Nana and Gramps had a trailer.  Gramps was a riot! This is Gramps being tickled by all the girls.  (Oh... those outfits we wore... we were SO COOL.... then)
I loved spending time with my cousins and have a lot of fond memories of those summer weeks together. 


Check out Day 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment