Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

As Alyssa is playing in her exersaucer, Lynden is sleeping and his sweet little cousin has snuck out of the bedroom to play (she's suppose to be napping, but she's quiet so I'm going to pretend I don't notice) I'm at a loss as to what to blog about.  I found a great Friday blog meme from here that I'm going to do on the Friday's I have nothing to blog about.

1. I remember when I first heard __Lynden's heartbeat___.

2. __I want confetti___ showering down __on us on the Stanley Cup Parade route___.

3. Most humans __poop (we're still fighting with potty training and don't you know, Everyone poops?___.

4. _Not again??????____...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by __my kids, it's a lame answer but they inspire me everyday to be a better mom and person___.

6. _I am the one____ who knows where!  (most things in the house are)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _those pesky Bruins to get what they have coming to them, Go Canucks Go!____, tomorrow my plans include _visiting with my dad, stepmom and sister____ and Sunday, I want to ___sleep in and then enjoy the Teddy Bear Picnic and Parade__!

No comments:

Post a Comment