Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Isn't That Pinetersting - Christmas In July

Christmas is 6 months away; for those of you cursing me for bringing this up I work in retail and we start planning for it in August. 

Here's some cute Christmas stuff I've found on Pinterest lately

Pinned Image
Pop Bottle Penguins
Pinned Image
Ice Cream Cone Trees
Pinned Image
Snowman Muffin Tin
Pinned Image
Snowman Ornament


Pinned Image
Snowman Snack
Pinned Image
Pinecone Elves
Pinned Image
Snowman Juice Boxes
Pinned Image
Strawberry Banana Candy Cane

Pinned Image
Eggnog Cheesecake Bars


Tomorrow I'm suppose to be participating in a blogger reveal, but my parcel hasn't arrived yet.  Hopefully it comes today, keep your fingers crossed ok.

And...

Next week we start our vacation time (yay!).  Although our initial plans have Completely changed we're going to be out and about lots.  I have some guest posts lined up (although I'm still waiting on half the posts to be sent to me, so keep your fingers and toes crossed for that) and I'm super excited to have you "meet" some of the new bloggers I've found. 

**If anyone wants to send me a last minute guest post please feel free.  You can contact me here

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I saw this feature on other blogs! I must participate the next time! Hope your parcel comes by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, it didn't. My partner is looking into it. It's either in Atlanta or held up at customs.

      Delete
  2. What cue pins! I'm now following you on Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna. Come back to check out my reviews of recipes I've tried from Pinterest

      Delete