Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leaves

I love being able to see different poses and settings people use for their photos on Pinterest.  It makes me want to do more family/kid pictures.  The ones I have always loves are photos with leaves.  Both my sister-in-laws have great fall pictures and I'm totally jealous. 

Especially since Danny and I chose October to get married so we could have nice fall colours in our pictures.  Of course, it was warmer than normal and we have little to no fall leaves as a backdrop to our wedding pictures.

Last week I was so inspired I made Danny drive us to a park almost an hour away from us to scout it out for a potential for fall photos.  I wasn't in love with it, although I saw many private yards on the way that would have been perfect, but I did manage to get a few good pictures to bide my time until I find a good location (and manage to find the right outfit scheme).




don't they look thrilled?

I LOVE this one

Lynden's "cheese" face


he's all about silly faces


"not smiling"

I adore this jacket on her


blurry but a sweet (posed) shot
 

8 comments:

  1. I love the color of the fallen leaves and now much your kids are enjoying it. I really wish my kids could experience it too.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/mindful-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they're so cute!! and I totally love that jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they are so cute!! I love all of the pretty leaves...

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! The pictures are lovely and are going to be very memorable.
    Visiting from Flock Together, have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete